Coastal Zone Engineering and Management
in the Middle East
(Arabian Coast 2016)
Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City, UAE
Visa and TravelDownload the Visa Form
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into Dubai International Airport:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, and the Vatican.
Visa Application Prior to Arrival
All nationalities other than the above 32 nationalities require to apply and obtain a visa prior to arrival in the UAE.
Visa Application Procedure
To avail Visa Service, Hotel accommodation is MANDATORY in order to proceed with visa application. Kindly ensure that you have a hotel booking or we will not be able to proceed with your application.
Please provide your complete passport details as per the attached form and attach a clear copy of the first 3 pages of your passport and a scanned colored passport size photograph (white background); Send this information by email to or fax to: +971 4 311 6301.
If more than one person is traveling on one passport (such as a parent and children under 12 years of age) please clearly specify on the form under "Special Request", providing the name of the child and date of birth. (Visa will be charged only per passport for the parent only)
Once the visa is approved, a copy will be faxed or emailed to you and the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
- The passport should be valid for 03 months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for one single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 15 days prior to the arrival and faxed or emailed to you.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday/ Saturday is the weekend).
- All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to MCI a minimum of 8 weeks in advance to ensure a smooth processing of the Visa.
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if rejected by immigration authorities, the amount is non - refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airport.